Kayak, hike and ride ziplines all in one day! You can do it ALL on the one and only Outfitters Kauai Kipu Zipline Safari!
AdrenaLine Kauai Zipline Tour
- Child Ages 7-14
Zip. Splash. Buckle in. Blast off… Ride Kauai’s Longest Zipline!
- 4 ziplines total
- Features the FlyLine Kauai Zipline- Kauai’s biggest and fastest at over 3/4 mile and 60mph.
- Race side-by-side on our GIANT center-dismount line, and try out some Zipline Aerobatics… spin around and fly upside-down.
- Take the plunge on the Original Water Zip and cool off in Bamboo Pool!
- 2 ½ to 3 hours of ear-to-ear grins.
This course is 2 ½ hours of pure fun. Each zipline is different and unique and there are no beginner lines. On the very first ride, an 800-foot single zipline, you’ll be flying at 150 ft above the valley floor. Move on to our 1800-foot side-by-side tandem ziplines — you’ll be buckled in and safe to flip upside down and race your buddy. This is is our famous 1800 foot center-dismount monster zipline, with the longest airtime of any zipline on Kauai and the biggest rush… hanging upside down is a must-do thrill!
Enjoy some high-altitude smiles while soaring above towering trees, through the forest canopy and high above rivers and waterfalls. Take in the amazing views of Kipu Ranch, with its beautifully diverse terrain made famous in movies like Jurassic Park, Pirates of the Caribbean, Raiders of the Lost Ark, and the Descendants.
Cool off on our one-of-a-kind WaterZip. Hold on, step off and then plunge into our refreshing Bamboo Pool, a natural lava rock swimming hole lined with fragrant white ginger.
But save your smiling muscles for the topper- a flight on the Kauai FlyLine. At over ¾ mile long it’s the biggest zipline in Hawaii. From a launching pad 50 feet tall, you’ll fly super-hero style headfirst reaching speeds of 60mph before you come into the ground level landing zone.
What you need to know
- Flyers must be at least 7 years old, 4ft tall and weigh between 60lbs and 275lbs.
- If you are pregnant, you should not take part.
- If you have back, neck, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Check-in at the Outfitters Kauai Kipu Ranch Visitor Welcome Center in Lihue.
- Adult – $149 + tax
- Child – $139 + tax
At Outfitters Kauai, health & safety are our top concerns. In order to reduce the spread of Covid-19, we have instituted enhanced cleaning and disinfection of gear and facilities, reduced our tour capacities, and changed procedures to allow for social distancing. When 6 feet of distance between unrelated individuals cannot be maintained, face coverings for staff and guests over the age of 5 are mandatory.
Check out these other great Kauai Activities
Ride the FlyLine Zipline – the biggest and longest zipline on the island of Kauai – and Hawaii! Fly over 3/4 of a mile and reach speeds of 60mph on this unique tour. Book online!