Ready for some pure adrenaline? This Kauai zipline tour skips the baby stuff. Incredible family fun, laughs, and memories for a lifetime.
PowerLine Zipline Tour
- Child Ages 7-17
Double the Smiles Flying Side-by-Side on our Outfitters Kauai Zipline!
Give us just two and a half hours of your vacation and we’ll give you years’ worth of stories and memories. You’ll be sharing the smiles as you fly side-by-side with your buddy on four ziplines totaling almost two miles on this new adventure.
Feel the power as you leap from each launch tower and race over Kipu Ranch on three ziplines that get progressively longer. Enjoy lush green scenery and beautiful views on this 3000-acre private working cattle ranch. The excitement only ramps up as you switch to our superman-style harness for the fourth zip. You’ll climb a five-story tower and soar head first on our awesome 4000′ Flyline Zipline. You’ll reach speeds up to 50 mph on this line, which is the longest in the state of Hawaii.
- Four ziplines total
- Features the FlyLine Kauai Zipline
- Race side-by-side on every line
- 2 ½ hours
What you need to know
- Flyers must be at least 7 years old, 4ft tall and weigh between 60lbs and 275lbs. No refunds will be given for guests not meeting these guidelines.
- If you are pregnant, you should not take part.
- If you have back, neck, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- You must be able to walk on uneven ground and climb 5 flights of stairs.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Check-in at the Outfitters Kauai Kipu Ranch Headquarters.
At Outfitters Kauai, health & safety are our top concerns. In order to reduce the spread of Covid-19, we have instituted enhanced cleaning and disinfection of gear and facilities, reduced our tour capacities, and changed procedures to allow for social distancing.